1. When the jaywalking hall of fame is built, I propose that it be constructed in Baltimore somewhere in the the middle of a busy intersection.
2. My favorite baseball team is in first place and the world seems brighter. Yes, that is as sad as it sounds.
3. I am forcing my son to grow tomatoes in our backyard, who am I?
4. The Canadian consulate in Canberra, Australia just sent a message to all Canadian residents alerting them to the location of poutine in the city #thatreallyhappenned
5. As a resident, Australian political discourse is sublime, as an outsider looking in, ridiculous. The latest scheme is to try to tax dead students. You can't make this stuff up!
6. Baltimore is extremely green, its summer soundtrack is set to the hum of a lawnmower.
7. Four months in Baltimore without cable or satellite TV and dodgy wifi; I feel like we're living on Bonanza.
8. One day we were looking for a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house to buy, the next we signed a lease on a two bedroom condo. Sorry Mackenz - the guest room is a closet.
9. I caught myself singing a Bob Dylan song in the shower morning, where do I go from here... (see #3).
10. What! Pountine will not spell check in America!, it better work on my scrabble edition or else - us Canadian's have burned down the Capital building before you know...